Reduce Your In-House Costs with Lynch MetalsComments Off on Reduce Your In-House Costs with Lynch Metals
With our large inventory, specialized equipment, and experienced staff, Lynch Metals has become a premier stocking distributor of aluminum brazing sheet in North America. We also offer custom aluminum extrusions, stainless steel alloys, and more. We work with an expansive North American network of aluminum and steel mills to ensure we can procure any material our customers require.
Our expansive service portfolio at Lynch Metals ranges from sheet metal fabrication to finishing services, so we can reduce your in-house costs by providing you with end-to-end service on most projects. There’s no reason to haul a project between service providers or invest in additional equipment and the skilled staff you’d need to operate it. We will save you space, time, money by partnering with you on your next project.
Additional Fabrication Services at Lynch Metals
We offer a wide range of sheet metal fabrication services. We understand that our customers have evolving needs, and we strive continuously to adapt our capabilities to match what our customers require. Our services include:
- Miter cutting: This cutting method cuts along the length or width of sheet metal at an angle of anything other than 90 degrees. Two pieces of miter cut aluminum can be joined together to form a miter joint.
- Hole punching: Many designs require holes to be drilled or punched to facilitate mounting parts or equipment or routing wiring. We offer a variety of hole punching and drilling services to suit the needs of any design.
- Deburring: Many cutting processes leave edges rough and burred. Unfinished edges may be more subject to corrosion and pose an injury risk to anyone handling the product. Our deburring process smooths out these rough edges for safe handling and improved service life.
In addition to these processes, other value-added services offered by Lynch metals include secondary machining and assembly.
Finishing Services Available
We offer multiple finishing services to protect metal substrates. These include:
- Powder coating: Both protective and decorative, powder coating is a very popular finishing choice. It’s more durable than liquid paint and comes in a variety of colors and textures.
- Wet painting for aluminum: When powder coating isn’t a viable option, wet paint can be applied to sheet metal via spray, pump, or pressurized vessel. A myriad of custom color options are available and paint is often the most economical choice for smaller projects.
- Anodization: This process creates a strong, corrosion-resistant, anodic oxide finish so metals can withstand even the harshest environments. Anodization is used for satellite parts, skyscrapers, computer hardware, appliances, and much more. Anodized parts are attractive, low-maintenance, and environmentally responsible. To anodize aluminum, the metal is put into an acid electrolyte bath and then subjected to an electric current to combine the oxygen combine with the aluminum atoms. Anodization is not a coating, but instead becomes part of the aluminum piece, which can then be painted or sealed as desired for additional protection.
We’ve perfected our metal fabrication services over the years to serve an array of clients in the aerospace, industrial, automotive, signage, and telecommunications industries. By expanding to provide additional fabrication and finishing services, we act as a one-stop shop for all our customers’ fabrication needs. We’re committed to growth and innovation, so you can expect us to stay on top of trends, top-level processing equipment, and industry needs.
Contact us today for more information about our metal fabrication services and how we can support your project.